Your privacy and the confidentiality of your bussiness records are important to us. Information and the analysis of information are essential to the business of insurance and critical to our ability to provide you excellent , cost-effective service and products. We understand that gaining and keeping your trust depends upon the security and integrity of your records concerning you. Accordingly, we promise that:
1. We will follow strict standards of security and confidentially to protect any information you share with us or information that we receive about you.
2. We will verify and exchange information regarding your credit and financial status only for the purposes of only underwriting, contract administration , or risk management and only with reputable references and clearinghouses services.
3. We Will not collect and use information about you other than the minimum amount of information necessary to advise you about and deliver to you excellent service and products and to adminster our business.
4. We will train our employees to handle information about you in secure and confidential manner and only permit employees authorized to use such information to have access to such information.
5. We will not disclose information about you to any organization out side HomeGaurd HomeWarranty, or to third party service providers unless we disclose to you our intent to do so or we are required to so by law.
6. We will not disclose medical information about you or any claimants under any policy of insurence, unless you provide us with written authorization to do so, or unless the disclosure in for specific business exception provided in the law.
7. We will attempt , with your help , to keep our records regarding you complete and accurate , and will advise you how and where to access your account information (unless prohibited by law), and will advise you how to correct errors or make changes to that informations and
8. We will audit and access our operations, personnel and third party service providers to assure that your privacy is respected.
We collect from customer or potential customer only the personel information that is necessary for (a) determining eligibility for the product orservice sought by the customer , (b) administering the product or service obtained , and (c) advising the customer about our products andservices. The information we collect generally comes from the following sources.
We retain personal information only as long as required by our business practicesand applicable law. If we becomeaware that an item of personal information may be materially inaccurate, we will make reasonableeffort to re-verify its accuracy and correct any error as appropriate.
We have in place safeguards to protect data and paper files containing personal information.
We maintain procedures to assure that we do not share personal information with an unaffiliated third party for marketing purposes unless such sharing is permitted by law. Personal information may be disclose to an unaffiliated third party for other normal business transactions as permitted by law. We do not disclose personal information to an unaffiliated third partyfor servicing purposes or joint marketing purposes unless a contractcontaining a confidentiality/non- disclosure provision has been signed by us and the third party.
Our employees, employees of our affiliated companies,and third party service providers will have access to information we collect about you as in necessary to effect transactions with you. We may also disclose information about you to the following categories of persons of entities.