Arizona Home Protection Company is seeking an exceptional Customer Service Representative to perform a variety of administrative duties in our Tempe, Arizona office.
The ideal candidate will ensure customer satisfaction by responding to calls and situations both professionally and accurately. This position will perform a wide variety of duties including, but not limited to:
- Answering multiple phone lines
- Data Entry (entering orders)
- Customer service skills
- General copying, faxing, filing etc.
- Ability to maintain basic office equipment (fax machine, photocopiers, etc.)
- Proficient with full Microsoft suite (word, excel, etc)
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- ales experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Continuous producer
- Quick learner
- Sharp thinker
- Accuracy and an attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- Able to communicate clearly and efficiently
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player with the ability to think and act independently
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Computer skills in MS Excel, Word and Outlook required
- Strong organization and follow up skills
We are looking for someone who has had previous customer service experience, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Must be able to pass a background and drug test.
Please send resumes to Wendy Boston: firstname.lastname@example.org