What’s the Best HVAC Warranty? Home Warranty, Manufacturers Warranties, Homeowners Insurance…
Can you imagine sweltering in the heat of a full-on Arizona summer without air conditioning? That image becomes a reality if you have an air conditioner breakdown and don’t have warranty coverage. So, don’t wait. Plan now to get HVAC coverage Arizona and secure the protection and peace of mind that you need.
What Types of HVAC Protection are Available?
The following types of protection are available for major home appliances and systems, including HVAC:
- Manufacturer warranty. This is offered by manufacturers to cover a specific home appliance or system when it is originally purchased. A warranty covers defects in manufacturing and workmanship as well as any necessary repairs for a defined time period. An extended warranty is usually also available for an added charge.
- Homeowners insurance. Homeowner’s insurance doesn’t cover normal functional problems or repairs needed. Rather, it covers the “unusual” things that may befall a homeowner, such as a lightning strike that may disrupt or destroy an HVAC system, or perhaps having a tree fall on an outside air conditioner condenser unit.
- Home warranty. A home warranty covers repairs or replacement of major home systems or appliances due to regular use. It is designed to save a homeowner from paying costly repair or replacement bills for a specific time period and is usually renewable annually for a monthly or annual fee. A qualified HVAC warranty Arizona provider can offer the protection you need.
What to Know About a Home Warranty
A home warranty covers major appliances and systems found in a home including kitchen appliances, heating, and air conditioning systems, plumbing, electrical system, exhaust fans, water heater, and more. Home warranties do cover older appliances and systems including heaters, and air conditioners—age is not a factor of coverage. However, a warranty is not designed to cover an existing problem. For example, you can’t have a non-functional dishwasher and then go to purchase a home warranty.
Things to consider when evaluating a home warranty include:
- What is the length of the coverage term?
- What specific appliances and systems are covered?
- What conditions of use are required?
- What labor costs are not covered by the warranty?
- What is the process to file a claim?
Choose the best home warranty Arizona provider to protect you.
When Do You Need a Home Warranty?
Essentially everyone can benefit from a home warranty, including owners of existing homes, first time home buyers, renters, rental property owners, real estate agents, and home sellers.
How to Choose a Home Warranty
Many companies offer home warranties. Use these tips to choose wisely:
- Examine the websites of potential home warranty companies.
- Read and compare reviews.
- Ask your real estate agent about his/her experience with them.
- Examine premiums, service fees and coverages.
Choose the Best Home Warranty Arizona Has to Offer
Contact HomeGuard HomeWarranty for the best home warranty Arizona services. Wide range of coverages with reliable protection through pride and integrity. Call 1-866-993-2301 or contact us today to speak with one of our friendly customer service representatives.