California Home Repair Plan Company Shares HVAC Tips
Who doesn’t want to save money? One major way is to improve the efficiency of your home HVAC system to reduce home energy costs. Another way is to get a great California home repair plan to protect you from unexpected and expensive HVAC repair costs.
The Benefits of an Efficient HVAC System
First, home HVAC systems consume a lot of energy. An Energy Star report indicates that consumers spend about $2,000 per year on energy bills. And with inflationary conditions these days, most people want to save money. Improvements in HVAC efficiency can save money without reducing a home’s comfort.
Second, is improved indoor air quality. An inefficient AVAC system can allow more pollutants into the home causing problems with coughing, sneezing, eye irritation, headaches, asthma irritations, and more. Better air filters and regular installation of new air filters can reduce dust, pollen, mold, bacteria, and other irritating small air particles.
Third, improvements to an HVAC system can lead to better and more consistent temperature control and quieter operation, as well as producing enhanced home comfort.
Fourth, taking good care of your HVAC system and taking steps to improve its operating efficiency can lengthen its operating lifespan.
Simple but Effective Tips to Enhance HVAC Efficiency
Consider these simple tips to enhance your HVAC Efficiency:
- Improve the insulation and weatherization of your home.
- Adjust the temperature on your thermostat by 5 or 6 degrees when you are home. When you are away from home, adjust the temperature up or down.
- Install a programmable thermostat to provide better control and more precise heating and cooling times and temperatures.
- Use your curtains and blinds to prevent extra indoor warming from the sun during the summer.
- Make sure that indoor vents and air return vents are clean and not blocked.
- Clean or change air filters regularly.
- Keep your outside air compressor cool/shaded and clean.
- Get an annual inspection and cleaning from a licensed HVAC professional once a year.
How a California Affordable Home Warranty Can Save You Money
Like all physical systems, a home HVAC system is subject to wear and tear. When a system malfunctions, or needs replacement, that can be expensive. An affordable home warranty in California that covers your HVAC system can save you money and provide peace of mind.
How to Choose a California Top Rated Home Protection Plan
Here’s how to choose a top rated home protection plan in California. First, know what the warranty will cost. Second, understand the terms of the coverage. What are the limits on what the plan will pay out? Third, does the company use licensed and bonded technicians? Fourth, what is the reputation of the warranty plan provider?
Proven Home Warranty Expertise – Find a California Home Repair Plan
Contact HomeGuard HomeWarranty for the best California home affordable warranty coverage. We offer a wide range of coverages with reliable protection through pride and integrity. We provide peace of mind for California, Arizona, and Nevada homeowners.